Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things to do: Knit a sweater for your Koi Fish

Still no word on the message I sent to my First Daughter on August 17th...or the follow up message I sent on October 10th.  I am stubborn enough to not give up hope and I have a quirky enough personality to come up with a random list of things to do to help pass the time.  I know as long as I can keep my sense of humor then I should be able to keep from climbing the walls!!


Things to do while you patiently wait for some sort of response from your First Child...

Knit a sweater for your Koi Fish

Okay, I know, this is completely ridiculous.  If you think about it the fish remain outdoors, they don't get the luxury of staying nice and cozy indoors during the winter.  They are stuck outside in the cold water hibernating.  So why not help them out a bit by knitting sweaters for them?

To be totally honest, I have never seen a Koi Fish swimming around wearing a cozy little sweater and this certainly would be an odd sight to see...especially when I can not knit to save my life.


**This "thing to do" was suggested by my Japanese co-worker.  The thought of knitting a sweater for Japanese Koi Fish had her cracking up...silly girl!





No comments: