Thursday, November 1, 2012

What happened to my patience?

I will write later, but I wanted to let y'all know the video is done and the package I created is being shipped to my First Daughter Ashley.

I do have a tracking number and the package should arrive Friday morning at her office.  I am hoping she gets it before she leaves work.  

Like I said before, I will write later about the package and video I ended up pulling together for Ashley.  I hope and pray that I have somehow touched her and she will make positive contact.

I am trying my best to remain positive and hopeful!!!







2 comments:

Sara said...

Sending good thoughts your way!! Try to breathe through the waiting.

In Blind Faith said...

Thanks Sara! The package is now out for delivery...I'm starting to get really nervous.

I guess breathing would be good, passing out from holding my breath won't do anything but leave me with a headache.