Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things to do: Chinese Fire Drill

Still no word on the message I sent to my First Daughter on August 17th.  I am stubborn enough to not give up hope and I have a quirky enough personality to come up with a random list of things to do to help pass the time.  I know as long as I can keep my sense of humor then I should be able to keep from climbing the walls!!

Things to do while you patiently wait for some sort of response from your First Child...Chinese Fire Drill.

Yes, you just read Chinese Fire Drill! To make it more fun try it at 2am while sitting at a drive thru wearing a cocktail dress.

The best Chinese Fire Drill I was involved in was the night of our 20th High School Reunion...I know we aren't kids anymore, but it was hilarious!  It was my old gang from Junior High, we were in two cars.  The gala was over and we were tipsy (except for the two designated drivers).  We needed food, greasy food before heading back to the hotel.  While we were sitting in the drive thru (for some reason Whataburger was awfully busy at 2 am) my car decided to do a chinese fire drill.  We had a blast, the car behind us was part of our group and they were cracking up!!  Nothing like watching a bunch of grown women jumping out and running around the car in cocktail dresses and bare feet.  Our designated driver was horrified, she couldn't believe we did that.  When we pulled up to the window the employees were laughing and our designated driver was so embarrassed she couldn't look at the girl who was taking the money...I think she forgot what kind of people she ran around with.

Ahhh...the fun you can have with girlfriends at 2am.





No comments: