Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Things to do: Stare at your boss

Waiting for Ashley to respond to my message is making me climb the walls.  It has been three weeks now and I am starting to wonder if I am being ignored.  

Actually, I'm really starting to get the feeling that I am being ignored. 

To keep me from climbing the walls I need to find something to keep me distracted, so today I have decided to stare at my boss like he has something on his nose.

Yes, you read me right me right...stare at my boss like he has something on his nose.  Thankfully, I work in a place where I can get away with this and it would be pay back for him picking on me about my silver hairs.  (They are silver, silver is prettier than grey)  The hard part will be doing this while keeping a straight face.  If I can keep from laughing, or smiling then it should be fun to see how many times he runs to a mirror.  I know he will get me back for this, but as long as it's fun and no one ends up hurt or bleeding then it should keep me distracted...for a few hours at least.

I'm glad I have a boss that is a pretty good sport and in the end he would be happy to help keep me from driving myself nuts while waiting for some kind of message from Ashley.  





1 comment:

birthmothertalks said...

That is too funny! I hope you hear something soon. Maybe, she isn't on FB much.